Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Blood Back Cover Copy

I should be getting my edits for BAD BLOOD by Monday from my editor at Berkley But in the meantime, she sent me the back cover copy for the book! Check it out! I'm so excited to have this book an actual reality - it seemed like for so long that it'd never actually exist. But now it's done, has a cover, and is less than a year away from hitting store shelves! Just goes to show - it pays never to give up!


BAD BLOOD

Sunny McDonald is in the ultimate forbidden relationship. Her boyfriend Magnus is a vampire, and the leader of the Blood Coven. Their differences have never been an issue, until now…

When the Blood Coven decides that Magnus needs a mate to be his co-ruler, Sunny’s humanity puts her out of the running. The Coven’s chosen candidate is Jane Johnson, a magna cum laude graduate of Oxford University who just happens to look like a vampiric celebutard.

Sunny is suspicious of a Rhodes Scholar who can’t answer the most basic poly-sci questions, but Magnus brushes it off as petty jealousy. Still, when the Blood Coven goes to Las Vegas for a vampire convention—where Magnus and Jane’s bonding ceremony will be the main event—Sunny and her sister Rayne secretly tag along. And Sunny’s not going home before she learns the truth about Jane. Because not everything stays in Vegas—especially bad blood…

12 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought the two of them would be living happily ever after since you couldn't write anymore sequels. What is a vampiric celebutard? Glad you got to write it and can't wait to read it.

Pearl said...

That is so cool. I'm so excited for it!

Unknown said...

I just started reading the series this week, and I'm so done with the book.... I can't wait for the book to come out!!! XD

Kayla said...

What is the release date for BAD BLOOD??

Anonymous said...

Sounds awsome, but will these girls ever get a break?!?!

Mari Mancusi said...

hehe no! Poor Sunny and Rayne. And it gets even WORSE in Book #5!! I really torture them then!! :)

Nicole Andrea Morales Arriagada said...

wooow i start to read the books this week and i have something to say:
you make me cry like five times!! specialy with rayne she is just gosh she is too much like me except for the dressup but jareth breaking with rayne??
i cry like an hour until i was able to keep reading !!!
cant wait to the release of bad blood !!
i really congratulate you. you are a great writer
i am a full fan of you

i just adore you !
hugs
bye

Mari Mancusi said...

Thank you Nicole!!! :) I'm so glad you like the books!! You are reading them all the way from Chile? That is awesome!!

xoxo
MARI

Gabe said...

I read the series like a couple monthes ago and I have been waiting SOOOO LONG for bad blood to come out!!! I know it's coming out soon... has it already? I'm ordering on Amazon.com sometime this week FOR SURE!

Mari Mancusi said...

Yes Gabe it came out Tuesday!! :) Hope you like it!!

MARI

Alina said...

hey i luv your books theyre are way more addicting then twilight

ecyt98 said...

i love ur books and currently reading bad blood.how many series of books do u sell now?