Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday!

I'm so happy it's Friday. Especially since I have a lot of fun stuff planned for the weekend.

Last night I attended a reading at the BU Bookstore in Kenmore Square with chick lit author Stephanie Lessing. She read from her book Miss Understanding. It was so funny -- I laughed out loud several times. So definitely pick it up. The main character works as an editor at a fashion magazine just like Stephanie used to do in real life. And you really get a good insider's peek at the craziness. :)

Afterwards, Jennifer O'Connell and Hank Phillippi Ryan and I went to the Evening Standard for drinks and food. Jen and I got the BEST DRINK EVER. I've tried a lot of drinks in my life, but we both agreed there was nothing better than this one. It's called a Strawberry Cobbler and has strawberry infused vodka, sweet mint, and fresh strawberries actually in the drink. It was so delicious! Sweet and yummy. Jen swears she's going to figure out how to make them. If she does we'll post the recipe I'm sure!

Tonight I'm going to see Saw 3 and get dinner after. Then Saturday I'm going to work on Girls that Growl during the day and go out with friends at night. Not sure where yet.

That's about it for now!
Marianne

No comments: