Thursday, June 15, 2006

Vegas Pics

Okay I've got a few pics of Vegas for you to check out! Click on pics for larger images.


The girls: Me, Mary, Heather, Lisa, Kara



The view from my hotel room at the Mandalay Bay:



The hotel that the medieval geek in me would like to stay in: The Excalibur!



The clubs were crazy! Huge, with waterfalls and cage dancers and acrobats! This was "Rum Jungle" at the Mandalay Bay.




There you have it! :) I have to say though, Vegas is not my favorite place in the world and while it was cool to experience it, I don't think I would go back anytime soon. It's like Spring Break for adults who want to behave badly. Maybe I'm just not the party girl I used to be, but the atmosphere was just too rowdy for me. I think I'd much rather go somewhere with some history and culture. Or at least just a white sandy beach. The cheesiness and tackiness of Vegas were just too much for me.

Marianne

No comments: