Friday, February 05, 2010

Vermont to Orlando to Jersey

Things have been busy at the Beach/Mancusi household lately. I'm just now getting time to update the old blog. :)

Two weeks ago, I went up to Killington, Vermont to shoot ski stories with my photographer for Better TV. But all work and no play makes Marianne a dull girl so Jacob and my dad and Sherri came up on Saturday to go skiing/snowboarding with me. It was a beautiful day - in the 30s with clear skies. Couldn't ask for better!


Killington


Now that my iPhone is a 3GS, my dad decided to use it to take video of me snowboarding! Kind of neat to see it from another perspective!





Once we got back from Killington, this is what it looked like outside. BLEH. Nothing worse than NYC in the dreary winter rain.


photo.jpg


So we packed up our bags again and headed down to Orlando, Florida for the weekend to visit my matron of honor Ali (She so loves being called a matron, lol) and her husband Bobby and, of course their kids, who are so cute!

On Saturday we went to Disney World! I wanted a nice pic in front of the Magic Kingdom castle. But, of course, Ali had other ideas! Check out this awesome photo bomb!


photo.jpg


I did finally get my photo though. :)


Disney


We stayed in the brand new Disney Bay Tower at the Contemporary - a new set of hotel rooms built right next to the old Contemporary hotel. They're super nice - we had a studio with a kitchen and it was very conveinent to store drinks in the fridge. And best off - our balcony looked over the Magic Kingdom.


photo.jpg


We could even walk to the park from there, so it was super conveinent. Might just be my favorite new Disney hotel!

And, of course, since I'm getting married in just under 2 months (ack!) I had to get some bridal mouse ears with my name on them!


photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg


After hanging in the park all day, where I was having too much fun to take photos, we returned to the hotel to watch the fireworks! (Which I can assure you looked much better in real life than on my iPhone pictures!)


photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

All in all it was an amazing weekend and I didn't want to come home! But now, after all the excitment, I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend at home. And, of course, Superbowl Sunday!

:)
Marianne

1 comment:

Orlando Wedding Photographer said...

After reading your blog, I thought your articles is great! I liked your articles and Photographs. Your blog is very useful to me. Here you are provideing such a greatful information.

Thanks for sharing.......