Friday, September 18, 2009

Champagne and Caviar, Oh My!

My friend Liz Maverick threw a congratulatory engagement party for Jacob and I last night, complete with champagne and caviar. And not just ANY champagne, mind you, but a beautiful bottle of Cristal.


champange


I was almost afraid to drink it, it was so pretty!







Luckily, though, Jacob didn't have the same reservations.







It was quite a spread! Liz researched all the perfect champagne friendly foods! Almonds, strawberries, dark chocolate, creme, salmon, cheese...







A wonderful night - thank you Liz, for being such a great hostess! We'll always remember - you were first! :)





Marianne

2 comments:

Donna L said...

Marianne,

It's so wonderful to see you this happy. I love the picture where Jacob is trying to open the champagne, the look in your eyes says it all.

P.S. He's gorgeous, you did good.

Donna L

Mari Mancusi said...

Thanks Donna!! I think so, too!! :)