Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!

And it's good. ;-)

Been a busy week, but what else is new, right? I've also been working out a storm these last few weeks. Doing five workouts a week down in my apartment's fitness center. Today I went and took a spin class at lunch at Equinox. Man, my thighs are jello now! Makes me realize I need to not cross-train a bit more.

Today I'm participating in a makeover segment for my show. Going to get my hair cut and colored. And guess what? I'm totally chopping it all off. I'm sick of long hair and need a change. Will post some pics when it's done.

Things have been going swimmingly for The Camelot Code 3.0 - my agent says it's my best work yet! It's a challenge, that's for sure, but I'm feeling good about it - learning a lot! It's funny - some books are so easy to write and some are just bears. This is a bear. A grizzly. But it may just end up being my best book. Yay!

Less than two weeks for the RT Convetion in Orlando. Can not WAIT. Not only do I love the RT convention, but I love my friends who live in Orlando even more.

That's about all for now - wish me luck on the haircut!! :)

HAPPY EASTER! May the Easter bunny bring you lots of peeps! (He already sent me some in the mail!! Thank you Easter Bunny!!!)

MARIANNE

No comments: