Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Stuffz

Nothing too exciting going on here. Had a pretty uneventful weekend. Did go to see Saw IV, which was enjoyable, but not as good as the first three. A lot more confusing and they didn’t explain the twist in the end very well, which was disapointing.

Went out for dinner/drinks with my friend Stacy last night down in Union Square and St. Marks. We visited my favorite goth store - Trash and Vaudville - while down there. I really wish I had money for boots! I still totally want a new pair of docs.

In WoW news, I finally got my Netherdrake mount! So I get to fly around on my very own dragon from now on!! Woot! It was a pain to get – saving up 5,000 gold and then doing a long series of repeatable daily quests until I was exalted by the Netherdrake faction, but it was all worth it!! Weird how things in WoW feel like real accomplishments. I know they’re really meaningless, lol. Still, it’s fun and I’ll post a picture when I get a chance.

Now that I’m done my Gamer Girl edits my goal is to join a gym and work out more. I’m too busy this week, but I swear next week I’ll do it. We have a deal through work where it’s like $20 a month for a great gym so I really don’t have any excuse!

Any Malomar fans out there? They’re like my favorite cookie ever! And we learned how to make homemade Malomar like cookies yesterday on our show. It’s super easy, too – I think even cooking challenged me could do it! They were totally yummy as well. They’re from a Ladies’ Home Journal recipe, but I don’t think they’ve posted them yet. I’ll link when they do for those of you who are interested.

Speaking of cookies – I’m ready for lunch. Which will not be cookies, sadly, but more likely salad. Oh wellz.
Mar

No comments: