Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy, busy!

Been a busy week for me, working hard and trying to finish up Gamer Girl revisions in my spare time. They’re going well, though—will be ready to pass them in to my editor on Friday. Then a few quick tweaks on my novella for the boots anthology (which my editor said he LOVED – yay!) and I’m free to start on Razor Girl! Can’t wait. Feels like I’ve been revising forever…so ready to start something new.

It’s crazy that I have three books and one novella out next year. I am so cutting back from now on. I just can’t take the work load with my current day job schedule and I’d rather spend more time on a book and enjoy writing it then to be always pressured to get finished.

For those of you American Idol fans out there, we had Elliot Yamin on the show yesterday. He was really very sweet. Of course, I’m the only person on the planet who doesn’t watch the show so I’m not sure how far he got in the finals or what kind of music he plays, but he seemed genuine and nice.

That’s about all that’s going on here. Not very exciting, I know! But I must be lame for a few more days for the good of my book. :)

Marianne

No comments: