Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Introducing Crimson Rogue



Back in the summer I wrote a blog entry called Crimson Envy. About how I wished I could have been a part of the amazing vampire/werewolf/mech/demon world of Crimson City created by the uber talented, red hot Liz Maverick. Well, this month the final book in the series - Crimson Rogue - hits bookstore shelves and I can't wait to check it out. This series has become so successful - several books have hit the USA Bestseller List. And for good reason. The world Liz and her coherts have created is so very cool. Hip, action packed, yet deeply romantic. If you haven't been reading along - well what are you waiting for?!?!

I'm sad that the series is coming to a close, but I can't wait to read Crimson Rogue.

Liz, you rock. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Everyone else? Order your copy today!

Mar


PS SHAMELESS SELF PLUG - Liz isn't the only one with a new book out. My BOYS THAT BITE will be released next week too! If you like vampire books make sure you order your copy today! :) And come join me on MySpace! It's become quite the party over there!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm just cranky that it is the last in the series. :-( Why end such a good thing?
BB
Arwen (the Tarot reader) who is Stephanie 1/2 of Cai Stephan