Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ALL ABOUT ME!

ALL ABOUT ME

Found this on Barb Ferrer's site, but I think it's been making the rounds.


1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?

My eyes. They're huge and brown and dominate my face. :) Then I look at the usually sad messy state of my hair.

2. How much cash do you have on you?

Uh, $3? I think? And a lot of quarters that I'm saving for next time I get up the energy to do
laundry.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?

REST. As in, what I don't get enough of.

4. Favorite plant?

Roses. I know that's not very original, but I think they're beautiful. And for some reason I have never been the kind of girl that guys get roses for. Which I feel is very sad actually. Do I come off as a girl who wouldn't like to get roses from a guy? I'm not sure. Maybe so. Or maybe I just pick lousy guys. That's also a distinct possibility. :P But yeah, I was 18 before a guy gave me a rose. (Including my dad who had a fondness for carnations for some reason.) And that guy who gave me my first rose (Eric) had another girlfriend. Which kind of sleezified the gesture, in my opinion. :(

Uh, probably more than you wanted to know, but it's one of those odd disapointments in my life.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?

My dad. (Who is great, despite the carnation fetish.)

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?

A nice normal ringing tone or vibrate. It used to be THE SAFETY DANCE, but it got embarassing when I was conducting serious interviews for my TV news day job and it'd go off.

7. What shirt are you wearing?

Black camisole top with black velvet fitted blazer

8. Do you "label" yourself?

In Dungeons and Dragons terms I'd be Chaotic Good. :)

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?

Uh, not sure. They're black leather boots though.

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Dark!!! Oh so definitely dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Barb Ferrer is a cool person and I can't wait to read her book!

12. Do you know what an 8-track is?

Yup. My parents had some old ones stuffed in a drawer. Andy Gibb maybe?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?

Playing World of Warcraft (videogame) OBVIOUSLY. I mean, DUH. ;-)

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?

I don't text. I can't deal with typing in the letters. I'm more of an IM addict than anything else. God help me if I ever get a Blackberry.

15. Do you ever click on Pop-ups or banners?

No!

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?

"What-EVER, dude."

17. Who told you they loved you last?

I **sniff** don't remember! Very sad.

18. Last furry thing you touched?

MOLLY - my very furry dog. She probably told me she loved me last actually. But it was in Dog, so I'm not sure. It could have been FEED ME, now that I think about it...

19. How many hours a week do you work?

40 at day job - and countless on writing job.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

None. Digital, baby.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?

Every age has been good and bad for different reasons, so I can't really choose. I'm pretty zen with being 31 at the moment.

22. Your worst enemy?

Myself, definitely. But hey, I'm also my best friend so I guess it evens out.

23. What is your current desk top picture?

A screenshot of my friend and my characters on World of Warcraft. (Yes, I'm a geek, deal with it.)

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?

"Happy Birthday!" (It's two of our reporters' birthdays today.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think you're pretty cool too! :-)