Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You can post ANYTHING on YouTube

I have a confession to make. I am a YouTube addict. It could be dogs sleeping, kids having their stuffed animals dance, paint drying. If someone posted it to YouTube, I'll probably watch it and send the link to all my friends. Sigh.

So one day, when I was avoiding my revisions, I decided to upload two videos.

The first was a video message to my readers. I added it to my MySpace profile. I think it's an effective way to communicate to teens and plan to update it often - answering questions, annoucing contests, etc. etc.



The second was...well, (blush) a video of my dog howling...



Guess which I'm most proud of...
:)
MARIANNE

2 comments:

The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Your YouTube idea is a great marketing venue, Marianne! What a terrific way to connect with your readers on more of a personal and emotional level. Oh, and I love how you got Molly to say "I Love You." LOL! Very cute!

Christina

Kristen Painter said...

Guess which one I watched first? (I'll give you a hint - it made my cats crazy.)