Thursday, September 28, 2006

My new agent!

I've been waiting for this to be official and since I finally signed the contract this week, I guess it finally is!

I just signed with the fabulous Kristin Nelson of Nelson Literay Agency.

Kristin is awesome - tough as nails, but still really nice. She's done wonderful things for her clients and they all love her to death. I'm so excited to be working with her.

She's currently helping me perfect a really exciting new YA project that we hope to shop out soon. I can't wait!!!

Marianne

4 comments:

Larissa Ione said...

Congratulations!!!! Fingers crossed on your new YA project!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love Kristin's blog...and all her clients seem so successful and happy with her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I guess you you jump ship from "OLD" agent. Good move, I've heard Nelson Agency is excellent!

Elizabeth Kerri Mahon said...

Congrats Marianne! Have fun at the New Jersey conference.